A Message from the Vice Principal
Welcome back Dolphin `Ohana! As we begin our new school year, let’s set a goal to be proactive in order to have a successful school year! We have over 770 students on our campus, therefore, it is critical that EVERYONE follow school rules to ensure the safety of ALL.
Traffic in the morning is best before 7:30. Please be proactive and allow yourselves enough time to have your child eat a healthy breakfast and get to school on time.
- Students should be dropped off after 7:00 am when adult supervisors are on duty.
- Students not in A+ must be picked up by 2:30 pm (1:45 on Wednesdays). Students who remain after those times will be brought to the office for pick up.
- Parents must sign in at the office for a visitor’s pass if you will be on campus between 7:50 am to 2:00 pm.
- Building A and Office parking lots are for Staff Parking Only. Please park in the parking lot at the lower part of campus.
- Parents must wait for their children outside of the fence at Magenta gate for pick up. Please do not take younger siblings on the play structure on the field while you are waiting.
Thank you for your partnership in keeping our faculty and students safe!
Mrs. Tanaka, TA Vice Principal