Breakfast and School Lunch Program
Nutritious, well balanced breakfasts and lunches are served daily in our cafeteria.
Breakfast is served from 7:10 a.m. – 7:40 a.m. Lunch for grades K-1 is 10:50 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.; Grades 2-3 is 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; Grades 4-5 is 11:50 a.m. -12:30 a.m. Milk may be purchased separately for students who bring home lunches. Both lunch and breakfast may be purchased for the entire year or for part of the year. Payment can be made in the office. Checks should be made payable to the Department of Education (D.O.E.) Online payments are accepted through EZ Meal Pay (see Parent section of website)
1. Every student is expected to eat either a school lunch or a nutritious home lunch.
2. Students are to walk to and from the cafeteria.
3. Students are to pick up their lunches and proceed to their assigned seats.
4. Students are responsible for taking their own trays and other articles to the designated area for disposal. Food or other meal items may not be taken out of the cafeteria.
5. Students are to use proper manners at the table and remain seated until they have been excused.
6. Students are to speak softly so that only the people nearest them can hear.
7. Students are to raise their hand if they need help from the Adult Supervisors. Adult Supervisors will direct students from the cafeteria to the playground.